Table Sorting Plugin
This simple UCM plugin lets you sort the data in your system by different columns (eg: Website Name, Job Group, Job Completion Percentage, Invoice Due Date).
You can also choose how many results to display per page (eg: 10, 20, 30, all)
Try the live demo here: http://ultimateclientmanager.com/demo/customer.customer_admin_list/
Look for the little arrows at the top of the customer listing table
Feature List and Product Comparison:
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM installation
- Check the upgrade system works on your hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.